Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Online Post UTME Screening Examination Schedule, Eligibility and Instructions for the 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED]
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released the Terms and Conditions for the 2021/2022 Academic Session online after the UTME Screening Exam.
Registered and qualified candidates scheduled for the exam would be notified and updated of developments via SMS and email (used for registration).
YABATECH Online Post UTME Screening Exam
All candidates for the 2021/2022 National Diploma and B.Sc Edu. Full-time admission is advised that the Post UTME online aptitude test will commence on Monday, February 28 and end on Thursday, March 3, 2022.
Candidates who have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their 1st choice institution and have achieved 150 and above for the full-time National Diploma (ND) and 180 for the B. Sc. (level 100) degrees in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka under the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2021/2022 are eligible for the online aptitude test. All applicants must be at least 16 years old as of October 2021.
- This is a competitive aptitude test. Applicants should therefore behave accordingly. Candidates are advised to prepare well before starting the test.
- Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Candidates must be monitored and recorded remotely for the duration of the aptitude test.
- Candidates will be required to take the test with a computer equipped with a webcam and microphone. (For the best experience, the use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. Time starts counting immediately; you hit the start button and keep counting even if you log out before your 30 minutes are up.
- Candidates are prohibited from covering their webcams during the aptitude test period. Our failure to see the candidate distinctly and clearly at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- The use of a face mask, caps or anything that covers the face during the test is prohibited.
- During the 30 min. aptitude test, candidates are not allowed to leave their post.
- During the aptitude test, you are not allowed to click away from the exam page, i.e. you cannot leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer’s calculator. Leaving the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is authorized to be near the candidate during the duration of the test, not even the members of his family. A candidate will be disqualified if anyone is seen around him during the test.
- In case of lack of time of the candidates, your aptitude test will be automatically submitted.
For help before and during the test, candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. or contact the following phone numbers 09058702877, 07043359831 or email: [email protected]