What you need to know about the device that detects Alzheimer’s 5 years in advance
- Experts continue to be uncertain of the root cause of dementia; however, they believe that age and genetics have a role to play in genetics – it is mostly diagnosed in people aged 65 and over.
- Although there is no cure for dementia, patients can rely on either early diagnosis or appropriate symptom management – the former is always preferred.
- The digital calculator they created demonstrates how following a healthy lifestyle can affect an individual’s life expectancy and the same mechanism is then used for the entire community.
How does the Dementia Calculator diagnose the disease?
Although this is a significant development in the field of cognitive health, it is not the first calculator created by the same company for healthcare. canadian company
The digital calculator they created demonstrates how following a healthy lifestyle can affect an individual’s life expectancy and the same mechanism is then used for the entire community.
What are the symptoms of dementia?
It is extremely important to know the early signs of dementia in order to be diagnosed in a timely manner and to better manage the disease. Although memory loss and difficulty concentrating are the main symptoms of dementia, there are many others that often go unnoticed. These include:
- Inability to perform basic tasks
- Difficulty finding the right word for a conversation
- mood swings
- Confusion about time and familiar places
What are the types of dementia?
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type of dementia. However, this is not where the list ends. Dementia can also be of the following types
- Dementia with Lewy bodies
- Mixed dementia
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Vascular dementia
Warning: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.