Top Loans With Bad Credit: Guaranteed Approval – Make Money Fast
The things that are guaranteed in life are few and far between, so you have to grab them when you can. If you have bad credit but still need a loan, something with guaranteed approval is for you.
By “guaranteed” approval, we mean lenders with flexible credit requirements. As you read, you may find that some of these lenders are better known than others. However, everyone has their reasons for being on our list.
For those with bad credit history, you might want to try one of the best bad credit loans in this guide. However, before we dive in, let’s dig into the biggest benefit of using one of these lenders.
Even if you have a bad credit score, this can be the way to start with your credit repair. A loan taken out is added to your loan history – so things can only get better from here!
Likewise, you need to understand how such a process works. None of the companies we recommend will ever be fraudulent or fraudulent. However, they can charge higher interest rates than other lenders.
In this guide, we’ll go over the features, pros, and cons of each credit network. In the end, you will have a powerful set of recommendations as well as the expertise to choose between them. Now let’s dive into our full list of which lenders with poor credit scores are more forgiving.
The top bad loan companies include:
While signing up and applying for PersonalLoans is free, it’s not the most famous on our list. It may have the fewest customer reviews from our lender recommendations.
New to the world of lending, what it lacks in reputation it makes up for with benefits. With a quick and easy application process, you can have your loan money received in a matter of hours. The platform brags that once your loan is approved, you can get a direct deposit the next day.
The best part is that they work with users who have damaged or bad credit. Whatever the reason, the company understands that everyone deserves another chance. This is a great company to start your credit repair journey and better credit score with.
- Register and apply for free
- Fast, short and easy application process
- Secure online form ensures that your information is safe
- Your network of lenders is wide and diverse
- Works with users with poor credit
Rapid1k.com – Best for quick deposits
If you have poor credit, then adding multiple credit requests to your history is not about wanting to get worse. It is best to choose a network and only send one application. Alternatively, some users are opting for loan companies that only do a gentle credit check.
Instead of trying to get approved by tons of companies, lenders could be pre-qualified to reach out to you. With Rapid1k.com they bring you a network of lenders ready to approve you.
As with some other loan companies, Rapid1k.com allows you to see your funds as quickly as the next business day. Reliable and efficient, they make applying for and securing a bad loan a breeze. Every situation is different which is why you deserve a network of lenders tailored to you.
While they can help in a pin, the network offers a credit limit of up to $ 2,500. If you’re looking for a larger sum all at once, you may want to read on. However, it’s free and easy to apply on this platform.
- Apply for free and securely
- Short, simple form to fill out for the application
- A loan approval decision can be made in minutes
- Direct payment can be made up to the next working day
- Credit limit of up to $ 2,500
BadCreditLoans.com – Best total credit company for bad credit
One company that has been in the game for over 20 years is BadCreditLoans.com. While they may not have the best APR per loan, what does a bad credit company do? It also depends a lot on your credit. Your APR can range from 5.99% to 35.99%.
They offer loans between $ 500 and $ 5,000, which is generous for users with poor credit ratings. The loan terms also vary, so you can choose between 3 and 36 months to pay off your loan. Overall, they are a worthwhile lending company to apply to.
In addition, they have a lean 3-step process for application. Once you have submitted your loan application, you can check what offers the lenders have for you. You will spend some time looking through all of the listings and then finalizing a contract that suits your needs! Money is deposited after 24 hours.
- With just one application, you are connected to their entire network of lenders
- A direct deposit can be in your bank account in less than 24 hours
- Very flexible credit requirements
- The company has been in the credit industry for over 2 decades
- They offer a simple 3-step application process
- Credit limit of up to $ 5,000
ZippyLoan – Preferably with the security of a co-signer
ZippyLoan is perfect for low credit borrowers who know how to take care of their users. They prioritize the ability to repay a loan application which is a huge plus for you. Although the rates can be high, they have a much easier acceptance rate than many other lenders.
They also have a higher credit limit if you need a larger sum of money. Their loans range from $ 1,500 to $ 20,000. If you’re looking for a smaller amount, you might want to check out one of the other credit companies in our guide.
Overall, ZippyLoan is great for those who like flexibility. With an option to choose your payment date and various offers available, they try to accommodate every need. You also have next day and even same day deposit options depending on how quickly you are approved.
One important factor that we don’t have with some other lenders is the resource area. Educational resources are available online so you don’t get surprised or uninformed. We appreciate this added touch to make their users feel more informed and secure in their credit decision making.
- No minimum credit score to apply and get approved
- If you can add a co-borrower or add collateral, you can lower your APR
- Get the money quickly, in just 24 hours
- Soft credit checks for pre-qualification, but they report your payments to all three credit bureaus
- The loan ranges from $ 1,500 to $ 20,000
Now10k.com – Best for limited credit history
As the name suggests, Now10k.com makes it easy to make up to $ 10,000 quickly. The company boasts that all it takes of you is a few minutes and your bank details. While this may sound a little lazy, they say it to reassure you that your credit doesn’t have to be involved.
If approved, your payments can be reflected in your credit history. However, they don’t need credit information to be approved. If you have bad credit but need a loan quickly, this is a solid option.
They also have an expedited online loan process that makes it easy to get approved. Overall, Now10k.com is a viable choice for those who need flexible approval.
Since everything is done online, the application process is simple, straightforward and only takes a few minutes. Then the money can be transferred to your bank account within the next working day.
- Fast approval decisions even with poor credit ratings
- Get access to a network of lenders across the country to find a partner easily
- The funds can be deposited into your bank account the next working day after the loan is approved
- Online application form is quick and easy
- Credit limit of up to $ 10,000 as the name suggests
Lendafy.app – Best for quick approval
Lendafy offers more than just options for people with low credit ratings. They are an app that works with all types of credit to make it fair to everyone. Once applied, they boast that you can be approved for a loan in just 2 minutes.
Unfortunately, the app doesn’t offer services in Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, or West Virginia. However, that’s still a broad network across the country.
The company offers loans up to $ 10,000, making it a worthy option for many users. For those who don’t need a lot, their loan minimum starts at $ 100. If you have a job and meet the minimum income, getting a loan with Lendafy is easy.
- Can get an approval decision within just 2 minutes of the application
- Flexible credit requirements to make it easier for people with poor creditworthiness
- Loans start at $ 100 for those who don’t need to borrow thousands
- The direct deposit can be made the next working day after the loan approval
- Credit limit of up to £ 10,000
Upstart.com – Best for loans with higher sums
Finally, we have Upstart, one of the most famous names in the industry. While they haven’t been in the game long, they have certainly built an exemplary reputation for themselves. Your credit limits start at $ 1,000 and go up to $ 50,000.
Unlike other lending companies, they also have longer payment terms. Pay back your loan in 3 or 5 years instead of repaying it in less than 24 months. Also, there is no annual minimum income like many other lenders require.
However, it may not be the best option if your credit score falls below a certain level. A credit score of at least 600 is preferred. For users with damaged credit who still meet this minimum, Upstart could be the answer.
Overall, the company is a worthwhile option for someone with poor credit ratings. With such a large loan offering, Upstart could help change your financial situation completely. As with many of the other lenders on our list, your next day deposit can get you money in just 24 hours.
- Payment term of 3 or 5 years, which makes it easier to repay over time
- Can get money in just 24 hours with next day direct deposit
- There is no mandatory minimum annual income anywhere
- A credit score of at least 600 is preferred for this lender
- Credit limit of $ 1,000 to $ 50,000
Now that we have shown you the top bad credit loan loans, we hope you can see the pure opportunity. Even with a damaged credit history, you can reverse your credit with one of these lenient lenders.