Is calculator allowed in GUJCET 2022 exam? + Other Exam Day Guidelines
The Gujarat Secondary and Tertiary Education Board (GSHSEB) will organize the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) on 18th April 2022. The admission card for the exam is available for download from the official website of GUJCET at the address gujcet.gsebht.in. 9189 candidates have registered for the GUJCET 2022 according to local media reports.
– Is calculator allowed in GUJCET 2022 exam?
– Yes, candidates can take a simple calculator inside the examination room. However, scientific calculators are not permitted in the examination room.
GUJCET 2022 – Exam Day Instructions
Candidates taking the GUJCET 2022 must follow the instructions and guidelines provided by GSHSEB in the GUJCET 2022 brochure. Important instructions for the exam are provided below.
- Candidates must be present in the examination room at least half an hour before the start of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed inside the exam center after the start of the exam.
- Candidates will be allowed to use a simple calculator in the examination room. Scientific calculators are do not allowed inside the exam room.
- Any printed material such as textbooks, notes or papers and any electronic gadget such as cell phones, smart watches etc. will not be allowed inside the exam room.
- The GUJCET Exam 2022 Answer Sheet should be completed only using a good quality black ballpoint pen.
- No food or drink will be allowed inside the exam room and candidates will only be allowed to leave the exam room after the exam is over.
- Candidates should only do the rough work of the exam anywhere other than the space provided in the question booklet.
- If a candidate is found committing professional misconduct, they will be prohibited from writing GUJCET 2022 and will be punished accordingly.
GUJCET 2022 – Admission card
The admission card for GUJCET 2022 is available on the official website. Applicants can download the admission card by using the registered mobile number or email id and their date of birth to download the admission card. Candidates must bring valid proof of identity along with the admission card to the test center for verification purposes. If the photo printed on the admission card is not clear enough, applicants are required to bring two recent passport size color photos with them.
Download GUJCET 2022 Admission Card – Click Here
Subscribe for the latest updates