How to fix the missing calculator issue on Windows 10
This tutorial covers how to resolve the missing calculator problem in Windows 10. We will do our best to ensure that you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to fix the missing calculator issue on Windows 10. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to fix missing calculator issue on Windows 10
The current version of the calculator, which replaced the traditional calculator, is included with the Windows 10 operating system. This new calculator includes an easy-to-use user interface, as well as a number of other functions. This version of the Calculator app also includes programmers and science modes. It also comes with a converter which supports length, wattage, weight, angle, pressure, date, time, and speed.
How do I recover my calculator in Windows 10?
Run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter
- Press Windows key + keyboard shortcut S
- Enter troubleshooting in the search box
- Click Troubleshoot to open the window displayed directly under the Troubleshoot tab. Windows 10 calculator is missing.
- Then click on Windows Store Apps and its button Run Troubleshooter Windows 10 Calculator is missing Windows Store Apps
- Navigate through the Windows Store app troubleshooter that opens
Reinstall the Windows 10 app
- Press Windows + R
- Enter PowerShell in the Open box of Run and click the OK button
- Enter this command in PowerShell: get-appxpackage * Microsoft.WindowsCalculator * | remove-appxpackage
- Press the Enter key after entering this command.
- Then open the Windows calculator page
- Click the Get button on this page to download and install the Calculator app
If PowerShell stops working, follow the steps in this guide to get it working again.
Enable Windows Defender Firewall
- Open the Windows 10 search utility.
- Enter Windows Defender as the search keyword
- Click on Windows Defender Firewall to open the window displayed directly below Windows Defender Firewall Windows 10 calculator is missing
- Click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off to the left of the Control Panel applet to activate Windows
- Check both boxes Enable Windows Defender Firewall if WDF is not enabled
- Click on the OK button
Reset Calculator Data
- Open the search box in Windows 10
- Enter the keyword applications in the search box
- Click Apps & Features to open the window displayed directly under the Apps & Features tab. Windows 10 calculator is missing
- Select calculator
- Click on Advanced options to open the options displayed directly below the reset button Windows 10 calculator is missing
- Hit the Reset button and click Reset again to confirm
- Restart windows
Reset Windows 10
- Enter reset in the Windows 10 search utility
- Click Reset this PC to open the Settings window as in the snapshot just below the Start button Windows 10 calculator is missing
- Select the Start option. Reset this window PC is missing calculator Windows 10
- Select the Keep my files option
- Click the Next and Reset buttons to confirm
Note that you will need to reinstall the third-party software after resetting the operating system. You can also reinstall Windows 10 with the Windows Media Creation Tool. Select the Update this PC now option in the Media Creation Tool to reinstall Windows 10 with your own retained files and apps.
So, this is how users can restore missing Calculator app in Windows 10. Remember though that there are many alternatives to Windows Calculator apps on MS Store like Calculator X8.
Final words: How to fix the missing calculator issue in Windows 10
hope you will understand this item How to fix the missing calculator issue on Windows 10, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.